pocket pc

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:34:08 -0400

Avery and list,
         I too wonder what you mean by this, Steve. If you mean that RCT
makes a bunch of assumptions for you and decides how you should tune I
guess some would consider that user friendly. I really don't know how the
package works that's just MY assumption based on the things that I've
heard. I personally don't what anything to "do it for me". That's not what
drew me into this business. It's a "hands on" business and I'm a "hands on"
kinda guy.

best,
Greg