Deverdigrising results - Brown Action..OT

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:57:21 -0500

Henny was the second guest on the Carson Show years ago. The first was a =
young starlet....he did not acknowledge her presence at all and only =
looked at Jhonny. After about 5 "Hennys" she started to hoot, and fall =
over the couch laughing. 20 more later he quickly snapped his head to =
her and said. "My dear you look tired....would you like to come to my =
dressing room and lay down." I know nothing further about this affair.

Hubert Liverman
Opelika,Al.

  One of Henny Youngmans story is "You know why gentlemen prefer blonds? =
 They get dirty quicker.

  Carl Meyer PTG assoc
  Santa Clara, Ca.

    ----- Original Message -----=20