Lowell Gauge

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:41:40 -0400

The little feet on my Lowell gauge broke a good while back and I have also
been looking for either replacement parts, or a complete replacement.

I spoke to Tom Lowell a while back and he is not making the gauges anymore.
He told me that Pianotek was going to make them.

I spoke with Pianotek and indeed they claim to be tooling up to manufacture
the Lowell gauge. They indicated to me that they might be available sometime
in late summer of this year.

I've got my name on the list to ship one to me as soon as they are
available. That means my name is before yours. So I will get mine before you
get yours. As in I'm first.   ;-)

I hope this all holds true. A very handy little gauge.

Terry Farrell