Inviting Flames was Re: Never Been Tuned

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:44:49 -0500

I R 2    :-)

Hubert Liverman
sweating in "Humid" Alabama.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:43 PM
  Subject: Re: Inviting Flames was Re: Never Been Tuned

  I R a believer.

  Terry Farrell

    This is just reviving an old discussion. Specifically: Where does =
the flatness go? (Flames were thrown willy-nilly at that time...)

    Susan Said: "My first private job for money involved raising the =
pitch of an old upright a perfect fourth ... nothing broke. I did it a =
semitone at a time. "

    This is just reviving an old discussion. Specifically: Where does =
the flatness go? (Flames were thrown willy-nilly at that time...)

    Does anyone reaaaaaaallllllllllly believe that tuning pins don't =
turn backwards over time?

    Alan Barnard
    Hosing Myself Down in Salem, Missouri