What to do for sore wrists and arms.

Warren Fisher fishwar@bellsouth.net
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:50:23 -0500

Vinny,
You may be starting to get tendonitis.  I had sore wrists at times and was
able to control it by using a wrist brace sold at Wallmart for weight
lifting and tennis.  These things are helped by an application of liniment
or Aspercreme before you tackle a tough piano as well as afterwards.
Relaxing helps also.  I used to get down on the floor and "check" the
pedals and soundboard a lot and hope the customer wouldn't catch me with my
eyes closed. :-)
Warren

Warren Fisher- Navy Retired - Slidell, Louisiana
98 2500 Dodge Cummins TD, DTT Auto, Smart Controller, E-Brake,  ATF, EGT,
and Boost gauges, Mag Hytec tranny and differential pans, Aux. tranny
cooler, 4" exhaust, monster air filter, engine 125 hp upgrade.
02 Titanium fiver 28E33, aerodynamic front end, 2-120W solr panls,
Friendship 2000 invrtr,
four Lifeline absorbed glass mat battries, Honda 5000 genset