PTG Website -(was Falconi & Pearl River)

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:23:08 -0600

At 09:49 AM 6/29/05 -0400, Greg N. wrote:

>That's total B.S. and leaves PTG open for a law suit IMHO.

A lawsuit from someone who chose a technician the PTG "recommended" who
turned out not to know a tuning hammer from a framing hammer and just paid
their dues to gain respectability or a lawsuit from an Associate Member who
demands all the perks that RPTs are allowed without having to pass the
required tests despite knowing that when they joined?

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but I suspect the Associate
would lose that suit.

                 John