PTG Website

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:22:30 -0400

Avery,
         I too believe that I would not have too much of a problem passing
the tests. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. This is not the point.
If the search if done to find members then all members should be listed
either with or without a designation, I don't care. If the search was done
to find only RPT members then only RPT's should show up. Why is this so
difficult?

Greg Newell