Wants piano softer

Brian Doepke doepkeb@comcast.net
Tue, 10 May 2005 07:50:10 -0500

Thank you, all of you, for the information.

      Brian P. Doepke
      A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Avery Todd
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:25 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Wants piano softer

Try this.

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/1997-November/023477.html

Avery

At 05:40 AM 5/10/05, you wrote:

Check the archives - lots of stuff there. I believe he did do a Journal
article, but I don't know when - likely a couple years ago.

Terry Farrell
I have had several folks respond with reference to the steam method.
What is that?
Is that listed in past Journal articles?

     Brian P. Doepke
      A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc
Indeed. My choice for radical voicing on nasty little pie-anners like
these is steam voicing the Roger Jolly way. Very fast and effective.

Terry Farrell

Brian: Sounds like voicing is needed. The steam method usually does the
trick.
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians Guild