Wanting to become a Piano Technician

Doug Renz doug.renz@gmail.com
Fri, 13 May 2005 12:34:32 -0400

I am a new Piano Tech and also going through the Randy Potter couse. It is=
=20
very good. I'm going through it
slower than I would like, but I am learning as I go along. The course is=20
very content heavy, but the most I am learning
is by just jumping in feet first with fixing and tuning a variety of=20
piano's. I started tuning piano's mostly, but now I
am beginning to do minor repairs. Again, I know there is much to learn so I=
=20
am learning as I go. If you can find
an experienced Piano Tech you can work with that will be helpful too. The=
=20
local PTG president where I live has
been very kind to spend time to teach me different skills and I am very=20
grateful for that.=20

Doug Renz
Rochester, NY
doug.renz@gmail.com