Chinese Pianos

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:43:06 -0500

Checked one out recently?  They're after the other Asian piano makers
and in a few years they probably will be there.  As for flooding our
market, ours is much smaller than theirs.  All the "good" piano
makers are trying to get in on that market, including
Steinway/Boston. They generally only sell here for cash to buy our equipment.

As for servicing the PSOs they used to send, job security. 8-)
Andrew