Is Schaff and Piano tek the only ones who do a catalog?

Kent Swafford kswafford at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 1 09:31:25 MST 2006

David is correct to suggest a .PDF catalog. The PTG keeps many
documents in computer form ready for the next printing, but
distributes the electronic version itself as well. This dual "print
on demand"/electronic distribution policy saves money and is
convenient to those of us accustomed to doing all our business on the
computer.

If it isn't a file on my computer, I don't really have it. Hard copy
just isn't the real thing.  8^)

Kent