More on Teflon dangers

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 23:15:41 MDT 2006

I recently read that Dupont has agreed to phase out
one of the prime ingredients of Teflon(TM). Basically,
that Teflon ( and similar compounds ) will be phased
out due to pervasiveness in the environment, and very
serious cancer and birth defect concerns. I'll try to
find the article to provide better documentation, but
this should be of interest to all the Protek(Tm) and
Teflon(Tm) powder addicts out there.

     Thump