Joplin, MO piano festival

Jim jim at pianoguy.com
Mon Apr 3 13:50:50 MDT 2006

Ragtime!!!

Wow . . I don't know anyone who still plays ragtime, other than John Arpin from Canada. . .

My dad started the Ragtime Society in the early sixties, and ran it with some friends for a couple of decades . .
He has tons of original Rags, and repros, albums etc . . . great stuff  ( I play some Joplin, Scott & Lamb as well )

keep practicing . .

Jim