Compact Tuning Lever?

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 08:15:08 MDT 2006

Try before you buy. Ask chapter members to show you what they are using and
maybe turn a few pins with them.

Longer handles, generally, mean greater torque and more control for tight
pins, etc., and stiffness is a very good quality to look for.

I have a Saucier Wonderwand ball for light, fast work including pitch
raises, but I have a knob-ended Jahn extension hammer for most tuning, like
it a lot.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri