Still time to attend the Central West Regional Convention!

Trevor Nelson trevornel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:40:45 MDT 2006

And the registrations still keep rolling in for this exciting event, April
6-9 just outside gorgeous Boulder, CO!

There's still time to register for the Central West Regional Convention!
Matter of fact, you can even register *at* the Convention.  Even if you
can't make it until this Friday or Saturday, you can do a
*walk-in*registration on either of those days (you still pay the same
registration
fee, but it's still a ridiculously great deal for what you receive in
instruction).

How can I register? With your credit card, it's online, it's instant, it's
secure!  Go to www.ptg.org/cwr and click on the sidebar that says
"Registration Info"  See you there!!

Also: Would you *enjoy* a few nights in a nice hotel?  As you know, the
discount deadline has passed and rooms are now $209 per night.  BUT: the
Convention has booked some extra rooms, and is making them available not at
the discount rate of $89/night, but at an insane $69/night!  What's the
catch?  The rooms will be used during the day as exam rooms for tuning and
technical exams, so you won't have access to your room from 8 a.m. until
5:30 p.m.  But who uses a hotel room during the day anyway?  The other catch
is that this offer is only available to those who haven't already booked a
room at the hotel.

If you'd like one of these incredibly discounted rooms, contact me ASAP by
replying to me at nelsontt at wcox.com .  Hurry!  They won't last long at this
rate!

Trevor Nelson, RPT
CWRC Director