Question About Pitch Raises

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 10:52:53 MDT 2006

Or you can take readings on your piano with a SAT III or other ETD and determine in seconds exactly how flat
or sharp or in tune your piano is anywhere on the instrument.  Save the ears for fine tuning once the piano is in the ballpark...
Probably the best investment in sanity you can make is an ETD for rough tuning a piano before tuning...IMHO

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California