False Beats / Loose pins

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 20:32:46 MDT 2006

Ric,
Termination work does, sometimes, clean up false beats.  I just
finished working on an L today with many false beats that would no
clean up (some did nicely), also a very dead killer octave at 60+ %
Rh.   I think I'm going to have to look at the soundboard and the
belly rail.  Fixing the bridge capping is going to be needed too.

Andrew Anderson