Advice? Opinions? Guidance?

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 19:10:15 MDT 2006

James,

I wish there was! There's one like that who rips off customer after
customer close to my area.
But as long as he pays his dues, there's evidently nothing we can
do!!! :-( And unfortunately,
he advertises himself as a member of PTG. He makes me ashamed to be a
member, quite frankly.
I can't believe there's nothing that can be done, but I guess there
isn't! He's a real a**hole!

Avery Todd