Tuning Book

Lou Novak pianoservice at msn.com
Thu Apr 6 18:54:10 MDT 2006

I too have a copy of Owen Jorgensen,s book "TUNING" that looks great on my
shelf.
I would be happy to place it into the hands of someone that would actually
use it, so if you want to contact me privately please do so and we can
discuss the details.
Regards,
Lou Novak
pianoservice at msn.com   Please put "Piano Book" in the header so I won't