Preemptive CA in bridges/ CA splash

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 20:43:08 MDT 2006

A newly-arrived Korean tech at a  shop I worked for in
Seattle picked up a  bottle of CA, thinking it was
"Visine". I needen't tell you the rest. I always wear
safety goggles when using CA ( the type WITHOUT vent
holes! ) and disposable vinyl gloves. It sticks the
vinyl gloves together less quickly than latex or
Nitrile, I've found.