String bearing point lubrication

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Thu Apr 6 22:45:55 MDT 2006

Now we just need a way to prevent the felt mute from saturating. I can just
see dipping the tip of the mute into the bottle and having the entire
contents sucked up. But the shape and the flexibility is perfect. Perhaps
just the point of a felt mute on the end of a wire?

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles