False Beats / Loose pins

John Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Fri Apr 7 09:29:06 MDT 2006

Hey Ric,

I thought you were going be gone for a couple weeks, so I deleted your reply
to me. But since you're still checking...

How does CA add enough mass to be discernible? Now, I grant there is more
mass, but I would guess that stiffness would be more effectual than a tiny
bit of mass from an ounce or two of CA.

Any comments?

John Formsma