Andersens web site

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:40:35 MDT 2006

Maybe I missed it, but it would be helpful to include some "testamonials" of
your "high end" clients. Also maybe include a list of references such as
Piano stores, so potential customers can contact them for feedback. You
might also list the fees for your various services, as many other techs with
websites do. These are simply suggestions that you can think about; I find
that good old fashioned word of mouth is still the best advertising, but
when you're just starting out, or relatively new to the business, then you
get the word out there any way you can.

Terry Peterson