Advice? Opinions? Guidance?

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 22:57:28 MDT 2006

Avery
   As far as I'm concerned our ethics rhetoric is a  joke or just hot gas.  I
know of a person that was a drunk, left town with  peoples deposits &
actions.keys etc. Many of his " clients" never  got there money or pianos back.  A
couple years later I get a call  from a bay area chapter asking about a
background check this person  because he want to join.  They let em join even after
they knew the  truth. Duh
  Not only this but two of our brightest stars Jack   & Sally Krefting were
run out over less.  Shame shame.  Go figure.  What was that all about?
  Next will let in felons & child molesters.   Then I'm out here

  Dale

Avery Todd