Schaff Piano price list

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Apr 8 00:41:45 MDT 2006

Hi Barbara,
This message from you, showed up, as all the same. No variation in size.
When I type the messages, everything looks the same size. So it is
interesting you say, that the signature, gets transmitted, in a
different font.
I must go and redo the automatic signature, with my settings the same,
as I am using.
I format I send in is plain.
Thank you.
John M. Ross