Andersens web site

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sat Apr 8 15:00:47 MDT 2006

Avery,

I've had it on my desktop for ages and my laptop since December. No problems
that I have seen. It's a well-established program. (Not that that means much
-- Congress is also well-established and you see what that gets us.)

If you're worried about it, I think you can uninstall Flash after you look
at the site.

John Formsma