Cargo to Go

Ron Boyd ronboyd_1 at juno.com
Sun Apr 9 22:13:05 MDT 2006

HI Dave,

I have a Pontiac Vibe and an action fits just fine when you fold down one of
the 60/40 back seats. I checked out a Cruiser and the back seats also fold
and an action fits just fine. I wound up buying a Vibe because the gas
mileage is much better than a Cruiser. 34 mpg  highway on the vibe verses
around 26 to 28 mpg on the Cruiser. Also the front passenger seat folds down
for bigger stuff.

Ron Boyd
Milwaukee PTG