suggest a price?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Apr 10 09:02:17 MDT 2006

Hi Richard,
area of the country matters,
Here in Idaho $1000.00 give or take $300 either way depending on the eagerness of the buyer and how free they are with their scheckles.
Be sure and check out the strings for false beaters from F6 to the top. I find most of this brand almost untunable in this range. Never sounds quite in tune and ringers all over the place.

Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com