9 Foot Kimball

Lhadeh at wmconnect.com Lhadeh at wmconnect.com
Tue Apr 11 11:24:21 MDT 2006

You might want to stick it out in the 'back 40' in case you need it sometime.

There is a lot of new hose construction going on, at least around where I
live, and they all seem to be in the 4 to 5 thousand sq ft. range.  Two being
built near me have living rooms large enough to be nicely 'graced' with a 9
footer.

Most of these folks don't have time to play a piano, even if they knew how,
with all the wheeling, dealing, house flipping, etc. they do.  But they want
their grand to look real pretty, as an accessory to their house.  It can be a
real image booster.

Loren Hedahl