Feedback or Controversy on Bach/Lehman's temperament ?

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Wed Apr 12 01:58:37 MDT 2006

Hi Andrew,

As I said, I'm quite a newbie, for both tuning AND playing, so, that's why I do not really feel competent on this matter. I tuned it on my piano, which I'm using to learn playing and it sounded nice on my learning pieces which are more of the classical kind. (including minuet BWV anh. 114).

Now, about other (including modern) repertoires, I have no idea... why do you think I asked ? ;-)

Philippe Errembault