Feedback or Controversy on Bach/Lehman's temperament ?

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 14:31:01 MDT 2006

Hi Ed,

At 09:51 AM 4/12/2006, you wrote:
>Avery  writes:
>
><<  Move a few to something like a Young and don't say anything about
>
>it. Of course, in my position, it would be simple to retune if anyone
>
>complained. >>
>
>           I sure wish I had some forte pianos up here!

I wish you had the Bösendorfer there also! :-D I've had holy hell trying to
stabilize it and the upper treble sounds like s***. IMO. But as far as I
know right now, everything went well last night. They even ran out of
programs because more people came than usual! 260+ as compared to the
usual 50-100 people!

Avery