Health Insurance for RPT's?

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 21:52:14 MDT 2006

Mark,

Some good comments.

At 10:30 PM 4/12/2006, you wrote:

>Dean May wrote:
>>This is a very political topic, not piano related.
>
>Hi, Dean.
>
>Well, you may have already deleted this, but I hope you'll go just a
>few paragraphs with me. Please understand that, in what I say below,
>I mean no offense to you or anyone, no matter what their beliefs or
>positions. I just beg your indulgence in a topic that has a lot of
>meaning for me, and I suspect, for quite a few other piano technicians as well.

I'm one of the lucky ones who has insurance through the university
where I'm employed. That and the retirement benefits are the primary
reasons I accepted this job when it was offered app. 13 yrs. ago. At
that point in my life, I had neither. And I was already about 52 yrs. old!

>If this is too off-topic for this list, I expect you and/or others
>and/or the moderator will so inform me. Thank you for allowing this much.

Not off-topic at all, IMO.

Avery Todd, RPT
University of Houston