Foundation info.

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 13 18:54:31 MDT 2006

Don't know if this helps, but I have a customer with a 5-octave Otto Grau miniature, serial 160859 (pre 1923?). Looks decent (black finish) and is tuneable/playable thanks to the miracle of CA. No bench. Very small. It is not their primary piano, would sell cheap, I'm sure.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri