Health Insurance for RPT's?

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 13 19:51:39 MDT 2006

Hi, Julie.

I think the answer may be both, but I don't know if there's anything
happening in PA yet. There is legislation in the U.S. Senate right now,
regarding Association Health Plans (AHP), also known as SBHP, Small
Business Health Plans. This is supposed to be addressed in May, though I
suppose it's not the most pressing thing they have to chew on. But now
is a great time to make your feelings known.

Best regards,

-Mark Schecter