Health Insurance for RPT's? Answered.

Carman Gentile cgpiano at humboldt1.com
Sat Apr 15 16:40:13 MDT 2006

   As the original poster of this thread, I certainly did not intend to
start a socio-political debate.  It was a business related question from a
practical-minded RPT like most of us are.
    The answer is that there is no group rate for Guild members at this
time and no one preferred health care plan that necessarily meets all our
needs.

Thanks to Mark Schecter for these most pertinent answers to my original
question:
"...California is currently debating a bill that would allow groups, such as
PTG, to band together to purchase health insurance at reduced group
rates, just as a business can do for its employees."
  "...People who would like to read well-written, non-manipulative
explanation of Small Business
Health Plans can go here: http://www.ahpsnow.com/page/sbhpsnowFAQs "

By the way, our Redwood Chapter has a new RPT... Ted Kidwell of Fort Bragg.

Carman Gentile RPT