Re: Bösendorfer Rim

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 03:52:00 MDT 2006

To John,

It was a 214 - 7 footer - and it certainly rocked, didn't it?

To RicB.,

I have had pianists choose a Bosie 225 over a Mason BB (7 ft.) AND a Steinway
D (9 ft.) based on the piano's power. The color spectrum available on a
properly serviced and prepped Bosie is pretty hard to beat.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
(800) 394-1117

In a message dated 4/20/2006 8:35:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,