Herm. N. Peterson Piano

Arlin Hall ahall12 at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 22 09:53:17 MDT 2006

I have a lient with a 100 year old Herm. N. Peterson upright that they want
to sell.  They were going to have me tune it and sell it locally, only
wanting to recover the $300 they spent when they bought it from an antique
shop a while back.  When i arrived to tune it, I found the pin block badly
broken in the middle range of the piano.  It is impossible to tune as is,
and they don't want to spend the money to get the pin block replaced.  There
are also some other minor action issues that you might expect with such an
old piano.

The case is gorgeous burled wood with boack trim, in very good condition
really.  The ivory keys are also in good condition.  I am writing to see if
anyone out there might be interested in purchasing it for wood, parts, or
whatever.  I have taken many digital pictures of it that I will be happy to
email to anyone who is interested.

Thanks,

Arlin Hall