CA glue ???

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Sun Apr 23 01:26:04 MDT 2006

Hi all,

I thought I understood that when gluing something on a piano, you
would preferably use something you can remove for in case you have
to reglue, repair, adjust it or for any other reason. I also had the feeling
that (when if works) CA glue would be quite hard to remove...

Is there any easy way to break a CA glue joint, like when you put alcohol
on hot glue - or am I wrong with the first assumption ?

Philippe Errembault