Rosenkranz baby grand?

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Mon Apr 24 17:40:42 MDT 2006

I worked on an upright of the same name last month. Best design for action removal I ever saw, it was sooo easy to remove and replace. No struts, just a block of wood on either side that a pin fit into.
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from Andrew and Rebeca Anderson <anrebe at sbcglobal.net>: --------------