Hail and fare well, was Re: Bridge Pins & Nega Bearing

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Apr 25 05:29:58 MDT 2006

Ron:

I was working on an "L" here with a bad section in the "killer octave"
that I wanted to help.  I used vice grips to find where I'd like to put
some weight and they really helped.  Unfortunately, where the weights
need to go I can't get a drill because of the keybed extension and
crossblock.

Any bright ideas???

dave

David M. Porritt