Our own pianos

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Wed Apr 26 06:37:11 MDT 2006

Old Howard console that gets played only occasionally. I bought it cheap
from a customer b/c it had a broken bass bridge. Replaced the bridge for
experience, and here it sits. The case used to look nice until my young boys
found out that it's the ideal surface for all their toys. It's in need of
major work, but you know how that goes....

I also own a 6 footish Lester grand that I will eventually rebuild/redesign
for the learning experience. But I have to first find a steady supply of
'round to-its as I keep misplacing mine.

John Formsma