Hammers blocking in Seiler uprights

pbmosley mosley at classicnet.net
Wed Apr 26 15:46:08 MDT 2006

Roger, I had a question about the key reaming, I have several Kohler grands that are very heavy and am getting complaints about and wonder if this would help.  How do you ream the top of the key mortise.  Is there a way to ream it from the top or are you using the Yamaha V shaped burnishing tool.  Is the reamer tapered like a hammer head reamer, just not sure I am getting what you are doing, I believe I understand the problem and it makes perfect sense, but not sure of the solution.
Thank you
Phil Mosley