Our own pianos

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Wed Apr 26 20:15:53 MDT 2006

Just to make *everyone* feel better!  A Hardman mini-piano :-(.  To make me
feel better - it is the largest thing that will fit in my living space.
Nasty beast to work on or play (or listen to - you name it).  I am thinking
of graduating to a Tom Thumb (or equivalent) but I run out of keys when I
play ragtime.  Now when I *did* have space, I rebuilt and sold at least a
dozen upright players and reproducers. Each of which I was convinced were
*the* piano for me.  Finally, when I severely undersized my living space, I
sold my completely rebuilt 1930 Ampico Symphonique grand (w/400 rolls) and
gave away to a fellow player tech my 1910 Baldwin 65/88 note upright player
(near completion).

The one piano I wish I still had....1914 Aeolian upright player, tiger oak,
fully restored.  A joy to pump or play.

Debbie