Our own pianos

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Thu Apr 27 06:13:14 MDT 2006

Boy, I'm surprised at how many "sons of shoemakers" there are out there.
Although I lived through a long line of old Francis Bacons, Cluetts,
Lafargue players (any relation, Lance?) etc., I finally got something
that I'm not in so much of a hurry to replace a couple of years ago.
And, because it never rains but it pours, I got two more in quick
succession!

1910 S&S B - Mahogany (http://www.nhpianos.com/S
<http://www.nhpianos.com/S&S%20B%20940.html> &S%20B%20940.html)
1915 S&S B - Ebony (Actually belongs to my significant other. Does that
count?)
1906 S&S B - Ebony with ice cream cone legs

All three have new bellies, etc, but the last is still waiting for the
money to complete the action. The first or the last are for sale.

-          Mark Dierauf
-          Concord, NH