Starting Pitch chart

Greg Graham grahampianos at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 09:56:18 MDT 2006

I attached a chart I would like to include on my
tuning invoice showing the "as found" condition of the
piano's pitch.  This idea was discussed by others on
the pianotech list months ago, but I don't recall
seeing any examples.

I'm posting this to share it with anyone who would
like to use it, and to get any feedback on how it
could be better.

The 5 cent "fine tuning" threshold is arbitrary, and
has more to do with starting a conversation with the
customer than it does with how I decide when to pitch
raise or not, or charge for a pitch raise or not.

Any comments?

Greg Graham
Brodheadsville, PA