Damp-Chaser in Texas

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 27 11:45:18 MDT 2006

Richard,

I've had Roger here (from Dammp Chaser) to do a technical on that for
our chapter. The bottom line was that because of the air-conditioning
here (because of the sometimes extreme humidity) nothing was usually
needed except the heat bar and the humidistat! Not the water tank.

I called a local distributor recently about that and he said that he
doesn't even sell the tanks.

Roger, I hope I'm remembering correctly. :-)

Thankfully, the university has fairly decent temperature & humidity
control in our "newish" building.

Avery