Packrats-R-Us

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Thu Apr 27 13:35:00 MDT 2006

> Friends,
>
> I think piano techs are genetically predisposed to be packrats.

Oh definitely.  Danger here is the Dump.  Oops, sorry, Transfer Station.  We
have a rummage-able metal pile, swap shop (indoors) for good used stuff, and
a book barn (indoors) for used books.  Yippeeee!  Best finds...metal
typewriter tables on wheels.  With an added removable wooden shelf, each
roll-y table holds a set of keys.  Great for my key business.  Keeps them
off the workbenches and easily rolled from machine to machine from start to
finish.  Own 6.

Debbie