Prius for Piano Tech?

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 28 09:54:47 MDT 2006

HI John,

I've had Golf diesel (2) and found out the price was getting too high
for these and the quality was getting lower (Made in Mexico). I then had
a Mazda Protégé (3) which didn't give me any trouble at all for all the
150K I did with it. I now have a Toyota Matrix (same engine and interior
as the Vibe) and I'm extremely happy with it. It's economical and
trouble free (who wants to loose a day of work to be in the repair
shop).

Marcel Carey RPT
Sherbrooke, QC