The piano that betrayed Goldfinger

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 28 14:02:36 MDT 2006

Oh Boy!!

This brings back memories. I saw a upright that had the back part of the
soundboard painted brown (to cover up all the cracks), the plate-pins &
strings all painted gold, and, to top it all it had new keytops made of
arborite (counter-top material) which was not white, but had the gold
sparkles. It made me laugh since I just could'nt imagine all the work to
file these.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC