Prius for Piano Tech?

Dave Davis davistunes at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 15:27:20 MDT 2006

Fenton,

Check out www.priusonline.com for tons of info on the Prius and other hybrids.  I was on the waiting list for two months last year until I discovered I'm a tad too wide to sit in one comfortably. I now have a lovely 2006 Saturn Vue that fits me well, will haul what I need, and gets yuckie mileage.

Happy trails,
Dave Davis, RPT